- Stainless Steel 304 wedge type expansion bolts for outdoor use.
- Diameter: 10mm
- Weight: 65gms
- Placement length: upto 90mm
- Recommended length of bore in rock: 100mm
- Rock hangers must be purchased seperately.
- Choose the bolt size carefully depending upon strength of base rock material. If the rock is soft or has uneven composition such as Sandstone and Limestone, then any rock anchor, including this one will not be strong enough to endure heavy loading.
- Recommended for medium to hard rock in non-coastal areas. Please refer to Access Fund recommendations on bolt type for specific type of rock.
- Ensure the bolt is used with SS304 Hangers only.
The recommendation below is based on several assumptions. Do your own due diligence before installing an anchor anywhere.
M10 Bolt: Only to be used in very hard rocks such as Granite (Compressive Strength > 75MPa)
M12 Bolt: Only to be used in medium to high hardness rocks such as Sandstone (Compressive Strength > 30MPa)
- Cutting Strength (Radial Load) in 50MPA test concrete block: 25kN (For Both M10 & M12 Sizes)
- Pull-out strength (Axial load) in 50MPA test concrete block: 25kN (for M12 bolt) and 15kN (for M10 bolt)
Use of this gear requires prior training, please take the time out to research gear terminology, specifications and usage before evaluating if this is the right piece of equipment for your next project.
THIS EQUIPMENT IS NOT CERTIFIED FOR HIGHLINING.